Designed for the wine enthusiast, your favorite white or red wine will have a fine home in this superior free-standing wine cooler designed to cool and preserve up to 94 bottles of wine. Danby's 8.4 cu. ft. single zone wine chiller is a stylish and sophisticated addition to your kitchen, bar, restaurant, or caf. Adjust the digital thermostat between a range 41F - 64F (5C - 18C) to ensure your wine is chilled to your desired temperature. Keep your wine collection perfectly chilled and beautifully displayed in this all-black cooler with its natural beechwood shelving. Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side depending on your preference.
- Extra-large capacity single zone wine cooler stores and preserves up to 94 bottles of your favorite vintages
- Contemporary all-black fade with natural beechwood shelves will fit most decors
- Freestanding design is ideal for a kitchen, bar, restaurant or, caf
- Digital thermostat with LED display, view and monitor the temperature through the door
- The temperature range can be set between 41F - 64F (5C - 18C)
- Door lock to secure the contents
- Designed to operate at 41 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation
- Reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.