This 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling rooms up to 700 square feet. Its four castor's make this unit easy to move from room to room and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside. The LED display makes adjusting settings effortless. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates which reduces costs and helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. To help maximize your comfort at home, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. It also comes with a wireless connect feature which allows you to control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere. For convenience, the unit also comes with voice control options.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- 14,000 BTU (8,400 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 700 square feet.
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere (includes voice control)
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis and remote control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months (P&L) in home
- Not for sale or distribution in the state of California, shipping or sale into the state of California is prohibited by California law title 20
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.